Terms and Conditions
Our guarantee: Putting Customers First
We stand behind our products, and have always believed that providing customers with superior service is the key to building lasting relationships.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you are not satisfied with a product you purchase directly from pioneerpet.com you may return it to us within 30 days for a full refund of the product price.
No Minimum Orders.
- To avoid duplicate orders, only select the place order button once.
- If shipping address is different then billing address, we may call to confirm.
- All amounts are in US dollars.
- If your order is shipping to Canada, please call 262-376-0768 Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. CST to complete your order.
- Canada residents may have to pay a duty.
We now offer a flat rate option for shipping in the USA. This will help customers save money. We will determine how it is shipped. Most likely UPS ground or USPS ground. We are always striving to make things more enjoyable for our consumers.
Please note if you are ordering from Canada, UPS is the only option we offer. Please call 1-262-376-0768 if you ever have trouble ordering online.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Products purchased directly from pioneerpet.com may be returned within 30 days for a replacement or refund of your item. To return an item, please print out and complete our return form and include the Return Form in the box with the items you are returning. Charges for return shipping are the responsibility of the customer.
Phone: US toll free number please call: 1-866-317-6278
Phone: Canada residence please call: 1-262-376-0768
Pioneer Pet Products, LLC.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (pioneerpet.com and smartcatlitter.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.