#3854 Ultimate Litterbox-Not Available on Pioneerpet.com
Features and Benefits
- New modern shape compliments any decor
- Large, over-sized rim for easy handling
- New ramped sides for handy litter removal
Litter box Solutions:
Fortunately, cats don’t need much training when it comes to the litter box. It is instinctual for them to seek out an easily raked substrate in which to eliminate. A roomy litter box with high sides (to keep the litter from flying out) and a good litter scoop is all you need to keep your tiger coming back. Keep in mind the following feline preferences regarding litter box maintenance:
- Cats do not like scented litter.
- Cats like a clean litter box.
- There should be one litter box per cat in the family, plus one.
For more information about cat behavior see www.catsinternational.org.
- Provide litter that appeals to your cat. After all, your cat must want to use its litterbox.
- To each it’s own… litterbox, that is. One box per cat in the household. Also, supply an extra box for those unforeseen emergency instances that may arise – they always do.
- Place each litterbox in a quiet, private place easily accessible to your cat.
- Keep in mind that litterbox liners may be irritating to some cats.
- Confine kittens and new cats to one room until they have used their litterbox consistently for several days. Give them proper time to learn and adapt.
- Clean them daily… the litterboxes, not your cats. We do that on our own.
- Have your cat spayed or neutered at or before six months of age to prevent it from marking its territory.
- If you’d like to learn more about litterbox training and other aspects of feline behavior, visit www.catsinternational.org.
Out of stock
Sleek and sturdy plastic litter box
Your cat will love this roomy litter box. Measuring 25″ x 18.5″ x 10.5″, the high sides help prevent litter kick-out. Easy to pick-up and clean, this sturdy and attractive litter box will suit your cat’s instinctual behaviors and that will make you both happy.
|Dimensions||25 × 18.5 × 10 in|